Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

I went off blogging





ALLSAINTS Char Jumper | MARKS AND SPENCERS Joggers | SENSO Shoes available at olwenstore.com




Wow it's been about a year since I last posted, I didn't mean to abandon blogging entirely but I just went off it. 
There are so many people out there these days trying to make a blog/lifestyle I think it just put me off... It's so hard to keep up with what everyone is doing. 
I have stood back and realised that it doesn't matter what other people are doing... I'm doing a completely different thing. 

So on this blog it is now going to be following what i'm doing, what I like and how my brand is progressing. 
I have am a lot more into outfit posts (finally) and I have quite enjoyed doing them! Olwen has some amazing pieces right now and I have taken the time to use my own styling tips to bring you some 'Sports Luxe' ideas that hopefully you can take away and try! 

I am also on a mission to lose about a stone before the summer... who's with me? (Constant life struggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment