Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Neglecting the blog!

I have been so busy lately. Between work and organising photo-shoots I just haven't stopped.
Unfortunately we had a shoot planned for this week but it was cancelled last minute, so I have no new work to share with you all! So instead, I thought i'd share with you some images of what has happened in my life this week.

I did have a mini photo-shoot with one of my best friends little girl. It was so much fun and she is just the cutest, sweetest little girl ever.


Prepping for the Re Loved photoshoots and fashion show! These sequins are from one of the garments that Re Loved is selling and the second image is of a vintage inspired photoshoot in this week's Grazia! 


This week my boyfriend and I went to check out a new grill in Cardiff. 'The Smoke Haus' is home to one of the biggest mixed grills I have ever seen and my boyfriend attempted it, and to be honest, he didn't do to badly! Only left the chips (As there was a mountain of them).


Sneak peak of my new Jeffrey Campbell Litas! Mother bought me a treat and I adore them. Will put an outfit post up later in the week! Also I cleared my rail and started putting out my Autumn/Winter clothing. On the end is a sneak peak of my new H&M AW14 STUDIO trousers.


Took my dad on a coffee date. This is my favourite past time.


Emily <3. She is absolutely adorable and I think she will become a photographer one day!
This is my best friends little girl, and I love her so much!

Here it is guys, my week in pictures :)
I will be sorting out some outfit posts this week as well as organising some new shoots!


What has everyone been doing this week?





xo






No comments:

Post a Comment