Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Preview

On Monday I had my most recent photoshoot with ReLoved Clothing and it was one of the most fun shoots I have had in a while. One of my best friends modelled for us, someone who should have always been a model.

The clothing was absolutely amazing, and there were some items that I could easily have run off with. ReLoved is currently in the process of setting up a website to sell online but until then you can find all of the promotions and clothing at ReLoved.
You will also be able to find them at various vintage fairs over the next few months! All information on the Facebook page!

So here is  a sneak peak of only one of the looks that was shot, as the others will be released ready to sell the new stock in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled because all images will be posted here first!

Also, please check out my Facebook page while I am working on my website! You can find it here at Carla Anne Photography!








xo

No comments:

Post a Comment