Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

From St Xavier



As many of the people who know me know, I rarely accessorise enough.
I am just so incredibly picky when it comes to accessories and jewellery that I never end up buying anything.
Quality is something I always look for and generally, on the high street, I don't find anything that I feel is worth it's price... Plus a lot of the items just look the same.
I did, however, fall in love with a brand while at PURE at the beginning of August.
It is exactly the type of jewellery I love.
So Minimal, yet each piece is a statement that can be worn at any time.
The brand was FROM ST XAVIER. An Australian brand, created in Sydney.
As well as using sterling silver and plated brass, they use precious stones which gives their pieces the edge over anything similar seen on the high street.
Also for the quality you receive from this brand, the prices are perfect for anyone wanting to spend or anyone on a budget.

Here are some of the images from their most recent Lookbook -






I would just love to buy every piece, however here is a wish list of the pieces I lust after the most!