Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

If you go down to the woods today...




Sandals - Zara      Cardigan - Matalan      Jeans - ASOS      Vest - H&M


Sunglasses - Matalan      Jeans - ASOS      Vest - H&M







Sandals - Zara      Cardigan - Matalan      Jeans - ASOS      Vest - H&M      Bag - Longchamp



We had an amazing few days away in Pembrokeshire. 4 days in a peaceful haven, just me and my guy, celebrating our 6 year anniversary. We stayed in the Bluestone resort right next to Oakwood, and about 15 minutes from Tenby Town. The resort was absolutely beautiful. We stayed right in the middle of the 'village' section of the resort and surrounding us were beautiful log cabins. It was such a beautiful place to walk around but it was so expensive! We spent an absolute fortune!

I have added some pictures of my outfit from the first day of our trip however these are the first #ootd that I have done so please don't judge too harshly!!

All in all we had an amazing time and I will be posting some photographs from our Tenby visit. Thankfully we had some lovely weather, we were so lucky!