Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Getting The Word Out


Here it is, my new advertisement that I have now successfully flooded across Facebook.
Photography is my absolute passion. It is where I have always managed to find inspiration and it is the one thing I always go back to, whatever crazy ideas go through my mind.
I would like to share it with you all in the blogging world, as I would like to get the word out!

I am looking for models, MUA's and even other photographers to collaborate with, so please, don't hesitate to get in contact!

I am friendly and easy to work with so finding new faces to work with would be a dream.
New shoot happening tomorrow so stay tuned!

If you are interested in my work, please also check out:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CarlaAnnePhotographyStudios
Instagram - @carlaannemorris
Twitter - @carlaannemorris


Lots of love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment