Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

PURE LONDON: Buyer's Trade Show

On August 3rd, I attended the Pure Trade Show in London. I took my mum and we had the best time. As a fashion design graduate, I am still designing and creating my own garments working toward a collection to launch during Spring/Summer 2015 which is very exciting for myself, as well as working on my Fashion Photography. I am hoping to incorporate it all into one studio. 
I found some amazing brands on the day that I would love to work with on my journey including Sol-Sana, Y.A.S and From St Xavier. These bands would work very well alongside my own collection and were very inspiring to me on the day.
I also attended the WGSN seminar which was extremely informative and exciting. It made me excited for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2015 and inspired me to design even more.












Here I show you some of the trends and part of the seminar. I also took a stroll around London Town and went into some of my favourite stores, including Liberty. If you haven't yet been inside, you need too. Definitely one to put on your to-do list. 

Carla